At Boeing, we innovate and collaborate to make the world a better place. From the seabed to outer space, you can contribute to work that matters with a company where diversity, equity and inclusion are shared values. We’re committed to fostering an environment for every teammate that’s welcoming, respectful and inclusive, with great opportunity for professional growth. Find your future with us.
Come join Boeing, voted by WayUp as one of the 2023 Top 100 Internship Programs in the US! Boeing is seeking motivated, excited, and innovative students for our 2024 intern program.
Unlock Your Potential at Boeing – The Global Pioneer in Aerospace Innovation
Are you ready to join the ranks of visionaries, creators, and pioneers? Boeing, the unrivaled titan of the aerospace world, is searching for talented and enthusiastic students to embark on an unparalleled journey in our acclaimed 2024 Intern Program.
Unveiling the Power of Boeing:
As the world’s foremost aerospace company and a frontrunner in crafting cutting-edge commercial jetliners, defense systems, space exploration, and security solutions, Boeing’s legacy is woven with innovation and excellence. We are an assembly of engineers, scientists, dreamers, and doers who are igniting a new era in aerospace.
Your Path to Excellence Starts Here:
In over 65 nations, our ingenious minds are sculpting the future, from revolutionary composite-based aircraft to agile jet fighters that redefine the possibilities of technology. We’re pioneering aircraft fueled by hydrogen and biofuels, and even trailblazing blended wing body and hybrid-electric marvels.
Seize the Opportunity: Government Operations Internship
Boeing is inviting passionate and driven students to be part of our prestigious Government Operations Internship. This coveted role within Boeing Government Operations will see you as a central pillar in our advocacy and outreach to federal, state, and local governments, as well as pivotal stakeholders. At Boeing, we shape policies, champion our reputation, and ensure our competitiveness, all while paving the way for new business opportunities.
Your Journey Awaits:
Join forces with mentors who are experts in your field of study and solve real-world challenges. Encounter our ground-breaking products up close through guided tours of our advanced manufacturing and research facilities. Engage in dialogue with our visionary leaders, exploring the strategic trajectory of Boeing. Forge lifelong connections through vibrant social events and immersive activities, establishing a network that extends beyond the internship. Acquire the skills and knowledge that will propel you to a leadership role within the aerospace domain.
Crafting the Future: Available Teams
• Defense, Space & Security: Immerse yourself in vital connections with Pentagon, NASA, and Homeland Security, becoming an architect of the future for defense and security solutions.
• Federal Legislative Affairs: Collaborate hand in hand with Congress and federal agencies, wielding your influence to steer Boeing’s policy and program priorities toward new horizons. Supporting both Commercial and Defense programs.
• Boeing Global Engagement: Collaborate with international stakeholders, governments, and organizations to foster global partnerships, drive innovation, and address global challenges where our teammates work and live. This is done through philanthropy, volunteerism and community impact campaigns.
• International Operations & Policy: Collaborate on the global stage, fostering foreign sales, nurturing trade relationships, and shaping international policy matters with your contributions.
• State & Local Engagement: Venture into the heart of local communities, driving positive change through government interactions, public relations, and grassroots efforts.
• Business Operations: Become an essential gear in the machinery of Boeing’s business operations, delving into the intricate processes that power our industry leadership.
• Strategy and Advocacy: Shape the roadmap for Boeing’s strategic initiatives, including involvement with Boeing’s Political Action Committee (BPAC) and grassroots campaigns. Influence the course of public policy and foster meaningful advocacy efforts.
What You Bring to the Table:
We’re on the lookout for interns who possess strong research and communication skills, along with the ability to juggle multiple projects with finesse. Depending on your role, responsibilities could encompass:
• Collaborating with senior leaders and lobbyists to prepare briefs, presentations, and documents.
• Providing vital support to company-wide leaders on government-related matters.
• Monitoring legislative, regulatory, and news developments within your team’s focus area.
• Assisting in crucial operational tasks
Flexible Opportunities Await:
Some of these position allow telecommuting. The selected candidate will be required to perform some work onsite at one of the listed location options.
Some of these positions have been identified as virtual opportunities and do not require applicants to live in close proximity to a Boeing facility.
Some of these positions are expected to be 100% onsite. The selected candidate will be required to work onsite at one of the listed location options.
Some of These positions may require the ability to obtain a U.S. Security Clearance for which the U.S. Government requires U.S. Citizenship.
Some of These positions must meet Export Control compliance requirements, therefore a “US Person” as defined by 22 C.F.R. § 120.15 is required. “US Person” includes US Citizen, lawful permanent resident, refugee, or asylee.
Employer not willing to sponsor applicants for employment visa status.
Basic Qualifications (Required Skill/Experience):
• Enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s program with an anticipated graduation date on or after August 2024.
• Availability for Full Time work spanning 10-12 weeks during the summer of 2024.
Preferred Qualifications (Desired Skills/Experience):
• A fervent passion for the aerospace industry.
• A history of academic distinction (GPA of 3.0 or higher).
• Previous internships, work experiences, or involvement with student/civic organizations.
• Pursuing a major in public policy, political science, economics, international relations, finance, or a related field.
Drug Free Workplace:
Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.
Some of these positions offer relocation based on candidate eligibility.
These positions are for 1st Shift.
At Boeing, we strive to deliver a Total Rewards package that will attract, engage and retain the top talent. Elements of the Total Rewards package include competitive base pay and variable compensation opportunities.
The Boeing Company also provides eligible employees with an opportunity to enroll in a variety of benefit programs, generally including health insurance, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, retirement savings plans, life and disability insurance programs, and a number of programs that provide for both paid and unpaid time away from work.
The specific programs and options available to any given employee may vary depending on eligibility factors such as geographic location, date of hire, and the applicability of collective bargaining agreements.
Please note that the salary information shown below is a general guideline only. Salaries are based upon candidate experience and qualifications, as well as market and business considerations.
Summary pay range: Min: $37,000 – Max: $80,000
Embark on Your Aerospace Odyssey with Boeing – Apply Today!
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Boeing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, genetic factors, military/veteran status or other characteristics protected by law