This is an internship position for a Fall Rotation expected to start around mid-October through March 15, 2024 in Woodcliff Lake, NJ or Columbus, OH.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, engaging, and personable HR professional to join our geographically diverse team. In this highly visible and fast paced role, you will support the Human Resources Management team with Recruiting, Onboarding and general HR topics supporting our student programs.
• Support our student programs with job postings on our career page and social media platforms, as needed.
• Aid in the reviewing and screening process of our internship opportunities.
• Identify top candidates based on requirements defined by the business in close collaboration with the hiring manager.
• Schedule phone, video and in-person interviews.
• Support the onboarding process and orientation of new interns.
• Assist the HR department in numerous projects and updates to processes.
• Posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms.
• Remove job advertisements from job boards and social media platforms once vacancies have been filled.
The Intern, Human Resources Management will directly work with the HR Management team on a variety of projects and key business initiatives planned for 2023. The incumbent will have the ability to be involved in many ongoing initiatives across the HR Management functions. This is an excellent opportunity for a student looking to begin a career in supporting people and business leaders.
This internship is designed to be both educational and practical. In this position, you will learn how to take skills you may have acquired in school and other professional experiences and apply them in a professional setting. Our interns deliver innovative solutions to real business challenges, while building enduring relationships with their manager and fellow team members.
Candidates should have a strong work ethic, be able to handle multiple tasks at once, and be able to finish projects under tight deadlines. Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to deal discreetly with confidential information are required. Candidates should also be flexible and able to work well as a part of a team.
Join the BMW Shared Services team and enjoy a high-performance Total Rewards package that may include:
• Medical Insurance
• All with options for $0 Employee contribution
• Paid Time Off in addition to Company paid holidays where eligible
• Hybrid work environment
The hourly rate for Undergraduate students is $22.50.
The hourly rate for Graduate students is $27.50.
The hourly rate for Undergraduate students is $20.
The hourly rate for Graduate students is $24.44,
The selected student’s academic level will be used to determine the final pay rate. This statement is in accordance with state and local pay disclosure requirements.
Even more so than the generous compensation and benefits, the culture and values of Shared Services make it the ultimate working environment. These values are Responsibility, Appreciation, Transparency, Trust, and Openness. We allow these values to guide the way we conduct ourselves and our business.
At BMW, we are driven by diversity, equity, and inclusion. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and are welcoming of all individuals, regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status