The 10-week Fidelity Intern Program (we lovingly call it our Fidtern Program) is our world-class opportunity for College-level students who are looking to explore and learn more about Fidelity’s business and culture through a cohesive and centralized program experience
Our Commitment to You
Where you spend your summer internship can be a big decision and takes a lot of dedication – we get it! Here are some ways in which you can expect Fidelity to honor your time with us…
• Purpose – as a Fidelity Intern aka ‘Fidtern’, you will experience a meaningful summer program with your working team, supporting real, hands-on business projects that help meet our clients’ needs
• Variety – Fidterns will participate in a comprehensive, cohesive and structured blend of business-specific experiences and a shared learning curriculum through our Fidtern Summer Series programming and events
• Networking – with approximately 1,000 interns every year you get the chance to network and learn from one another, as well as your specific business team members, leaders, and mentors
• Results – where applicable, Fidterns will have the opportunity to be considered for Full Time positions at the end of their summer with us
As a Fidelity intern you are supported by a direct manager, your respective team(s), human resource professionals, and additional connections available through our Employee Resource Groups for mentorship. Each summer, Fidelity s University Talent team offers a number of events and programs we commonly refer to as our u201CFidtern Summer Seriesu201D where you can come together with other interns to learn about Fidelity’s mission, brand, and focus on client advocacy and community service. In addition, you will hear from senior leaders about our values and culture and why this is an excellent place to work! We also have professional speakers who provide resources on how to spend, manage, and invest your money wisely, and MyCareer coaches who will help you make the most out of your internship experience with us.
The Value You Bring
Fidelity looks for intern candidates who are dynamic, curious, innovative, conscientious, and believe in the true value of collaboration. Candidates must also be a current College student (meaning they will return to coursework after their internship has ended). We offer a wide variety of different internship opportunities with varying requirements. Additionally, you can expect that a portion of your time will be spent on site in one of our designated regional office locations. When you’re designating your location preference, please select the site that you will be working at for the duration of your internship and our University Talent Partners will work to pair you with the best experience for the most enriching and meaningful summer internship!
A Look at Some of our Program Opportunities
Fidelity has a wide range of internship roles every summer – here is a list of just a few you can look forward to learning more about:
• Corporate Finance and Accounting groups at Fidelity provide experiences for interns to work on teams who provide detailed financial information to the company s businesses, enabling them to strategically allocate resources and drive business performance
• Business Operations: You will work closely with clients and business partners to ensure the seamless delivery of Fidelity s products and services through superior customer service support and flawless processing of transaction requests
• Customer Service and Sales:u00A0 You can expect to gain knowledge about the financial services industry for both sales and service, participate in a hands-on, robust training program, receive mentoring and learn about acquiring their FINRA Series 7 & 63 licenses for both personal investing and institutional investment management
• Human Resources:u00A0You can experience different HR areas that give you a broad, cross-functionalu00A0understanding of the HR function and au00A0foundation of business acumen
• Consulting: Fidelity’s consulting groups have different scopes of practice, including strategy development, operationsu00A0improvement and technology strategy, andu00A0execution as well as, retirement,u00A0health & welfare, communications, customu00A0administration, global consulting, rewardu00A0consulting, and data solutions working withu00A0various clientele.u200B
• Legal, Risk and Compliance: Legal, Risk and Complianceu00A0protects the interests of our customers, associates and Fidelity’s outstanding brand. Internship opportunities include roles such as Business Audit, Technology Audit, Enterprise Risk and Compliance, Technology Risk, Data Analytics and Global Security and Investigations.
• Technology:u00A0 Our technology internships offer you the opportunity to join Fidelity as a Full-Stack, Mobile, Data, or Systems engineering. You ll apply your passion for technology and your problem solving skills to address our most pressing technology needs all while developing new technical skills of your own!
At Fidelity, we are passionate about making our financial expertise broadly accessible and effective in helping people live the lives they want! We are a privately held company that places a high degree of value in creating and nurturing a work environment that attracts the best talent and reflects our commitment to our associates. We are proud of our diverse and inclusive workplace where we respect and value our associate for their unique perspectives and experiences. For information about working at Fidelity, visit FidelityCareers.com. Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation please contact the following:
For roles based in the US: Contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to [Link available when viewing the job], or by calling [Phone number shown when applying], prompt 2, option 2
Please see below for the salary range for work locations in Colorado only:
$35,000 – $52,500
This position is eligible for incentive compensation or an annual bonus opportunity.
Fidelity Investments is a privately held company with a mission to strengthen the financial well-being of our clients. We help people invest and plan for their future. We assist companies and non-profit organizations in delivering benefits to their employees. And we provide institutions and independent advisors with investment and technology solutions to help invest their own clients’ money.
At Fidelity, you’ll find endless opportunities to build a meaningful career that positively impacts peoples’ lives, including yours. You can take advantage of flexible benefits that support you through every stage of your career, empowering you to thrive at work and at home. Honored with a [Link available when viewing the job], we have been recognized by our employees as a Best Place to Work in 2022. And you don’t need a finance background to succeed at Fidelity—we offer a range of opportunities for learning so you can build the career you’ve always imagined.
Many of our associates are continuing to work remotely temporarily due to COVID-19. When Fidelity employees eventually return to the office, our goal is for most people to work flexibly in a way that balances both personal and business needs with time onsite and offsite through what we’re calling u0022[Link available when viewing the job].u0022
We invite you to Find Your Fidelity at [Link available when viewing the job].
Fidelity Investments is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that the most effective way to attract, develop and retain a diverse workforce is to build an enduring culture of inclusion and belonging.
Fidelity will reasonably accommodate applicants with disabilities who need adjustments to participate in the application or interview process. To initiate a request for an accommodation, contact the HR Leave of Absence/Accommodation Team by sending an email to [Link available when viewing the job], or by calling [Phone number shown when applying], prompt 2, option 3