Foods people love. Brands people trust. And a career that nourishes your future like no other.
If you’re driven by the passion to do something meaningful that changes lives, Nestlé is the place for you. Nestlé USA is one of seven operating companies that make up Nestlé’s presence in the United States. We’re in 97% of American homes, and as the leading food and beverage company, our goals are to continue to deliver quality food and beverage products, strengthen our local communities, and reduce our environmental and climate impact.
We’re determined to challenge the status quo and be better tomorrow than we are today. As individuals and teams, we embrace our entrepreneurial culture and have created a workplace where collaboration is essential, courage is rewarded, speed is expected, and agility is the norm to delight our consumers every single day. Here, you will find limitless opportunities to learn and advance your career and feel empowered to succeed in the workplace and beyond. Because our focus is not only on nourishing our customers, but also about enriching you.
This position is not eligible for Visa Sponsorship.
Are you a current undergraduate student eager to make an impact on an enormous scale? If you’ve got an appetite for an exciting career, apply now for the 2024 Nestlé USA Finance & Accounting Internship!
What to expect from the 2024 Finance & Accounting Internship Program:
Our 10-12 week paid internship allows you to lead a significant business project from start to finish and gain experience outside of the classroom. You apply the analytical and business knowledge gained in the classroom in a real-world setting, while being supported by a team including a project manager, buddy, and mentor.
Our projects are results-oriented, engaging and represent current business challenges that require a new perspective. The experience requires collaboration with team members from across business divisions; includes networking with senior management, and participation in social engagements with interns from other programs. Additional activities are planned to provide insights into day-to-day life at Nestlé USA. At the end of the internship, you will showcase your work in a final presentation to senior leaders.
We invite you to challenge our ways of working, provide innovative ideas, and improve processes.
Where You Work
Intern projects are sourced from across the organization, so all candidates must be geographically flexible and willing to relocate across the USA. Locations are determined by the availability of projects.
Work locations are inclusive, but not limited to, all Nestlé USA Corporate offices and factory locations.
After Your Internship
Our intern program is a direct pipeline into our Full Time, 3 ½ year Finance Management Trainee Program. High performing summer interns are offered the opportunity to join this program and begin their Full Time careers at Nestlé following graduation.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field to be completed between December 2024 and June 2025, or
• 5th year Master’s Degree in Finance or Accounting, to be completed between December 2024 and June 2025
• Related majors include Economics, Business, Math, Operations, and Industrial Engineering
• Have completed or plan to complete Accounting Courses up to and including Intermediate Accounting (or equivalent) by graduation
• GPA of 3.00 and above
• Available for a 10-12 week internship in Summer 2024
• Ability to relocate for the duration of the internship
• Sponsorship for work visas are not available for this program
Knowledge & Skills
• Self-starters who are results-oriented, analytical, innovative, intellectually curious and who take initiative and risks
• Excellent communicators (both written and verbal) who encourage others and excel in a team environment
• Ability to learn quickly, embrace change, and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Possess a strong interest in a career in Accounting & Finance
• Competitive compensation package
• Furnished, subsidized housing, car rental, and relocation (for those who qualify)
• Exposure to senior leadership through project presentation and mentoring
• Volunteer in a community service opportunity with one of Nestlé’s Share Valued Organizations
• Potential employment opportunities after completion of degree
It is our business imperative to remain a very inclusive workplace.
To our veterans and separated service members, you’re at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills you’ve gained while serving our country, such as flexibility, agility, and leadership, are much like the skills that will make you successful in this role. In addition, with our commitment to an inclusive work environment, we recognize the exceptional engagement and innovation displayed by individuals with disabilities. Nestlé seeks such skilled and qualified individuals to share our mission where you’ll join a cohort of others who have chosen to call Nestlé home.
The Nestlé Companies are an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer seeking diversity in qualified applicants for employment. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, gender, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, perceived disability, medical condition, genetic information, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status, as defined by applicable law. Prior to the next step in the recruiting process, we welcome you to inform us confidentially if you may require any special accommodations in order to participate fully in our recruitment experience. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-800-321-6467.