Johnson Financial Group is looking for interns for Summer 2024! We will have various internship opportunities throughout our banking, wealth, and corporate support areas. Please note, all internships have been posted except for Marketing and HR. If you are interested in Marketing or HR, please apply here while we wait for those to get finalized. All other internships should be listed on our career page.
As an intern at Johnson Financial Group, you will have the opportunity to be heard, keep growing and make a difference. Our workplace atmosphere inspires, challenges, and empowers all associates to give their best at work, at home and in the communities where they live. Through the internship, you’ll be provided:
• Exposure to a professional work setting, while performing meaningful work that makes an impact on the organization
• Opportunities to gain on-the-job experience through shadowing and projects within your field of study
• Valuable workplace connections, including senior leadership
• Knowledge through industry experts
Your time at Johnson Financial Group will be an extension of the classroom and will prepare you for the workforce after graduation. This summer, you will have the opportunity to network with fellow interns, collaborate on a summer project, volunteer in the local surrounding communities, and more.
Duration: 10 weeks: June 3rd – August 9th
• Junior status or above preferred.
• GPA of 3.0 or above preferred.
• Involvement in Major-related student organizations
Johnson Financial Group is a privately held, full service financial services company, based in Racine, WI offering expertise in banking and wealth. We use a team approach to provide our personal and business customers with responsive and comprehensive custom solutions. Our unique structure allows us to respond quickly, leveraging a wide range of products and services few other financial institutions can match.
Our Priorities and Guiding Values:
• We believe in acting with ethics and integrity in all we do
• We believe in the importance of customers, and hold ourselves accountable for our interactions
• We believe in the dignity of all people and the strength of teams
• We believe in the importance of family and community