At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
TE Connectivity is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 85,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
Click here for to learn more about the African Heritage Scholarship Program.
Segment, Business Unit or Corporate Group
Position locations for summer of 2024 have yet to be confirmed. However past positions have been based out of the TE locations below. If you are assigned to a location that is more then 50 miles away from your home address, TE will provide a one time relocation stipend.
Past Internship locations: Berywn, PA – Middletown, PA – Mount Joy, PA – Winston Salem, NC – Greensboro, NC – Plymouth, MN – Tullahoma, TN – Remote
Finance Internships may be offered in TE’s businesses, as well as, in our Corporate Finance Functions. Some potential opportunities may include: Business Financial Planning & Analysis, Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis, Treasury, Operations Finance, Corporate Controlling and more (final internships will be assigned based on business needs at the time of internship assignment). During your internship at TE, you will be involved in meaningful and challenging work! Program elements include:
• Leadership Speaker Series
• Networking & Professional Development Events
• End of Summer Celebration Event
• Intern Presentation
• Opportunities to participate in TE Sponsored philanthropic opportunities
• Formal Evaluation Process
• Intern Mentorship Program
• Gathering and performing analysis on large amounts of data to provide insight and valuable information to key stakeholders to enable informed business decisions
• Working on assigned projects that may include working cross-functionally supporting other Finance / Accounting teams, as business needs arise
• Assistance with Lean Finance initiatives (TE Operating Advantage)
• Assistance with special projects and ad-hoc requests, as needed
• Results vs. forecast analysis, reviewing financial trends and other analytical-based work
• Treasury internships will consist of projects based on current business needs but may include metals pricing, hedging, foreign exchange and commodities analysis, debt
What your background should look like:
• Working towards a bachelor’s degree from a 4-year accredited university in business, finance, accounting or other related disciplines. Expected graduation between December 2024 and June 2025
• Highly self-motivated, able to multitask and team-oriented
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Comfortable asking questions
• Displays strong intellectual curiosity
• Capacity to work well both independently and as a team member in a multi-cultural environment
• High standard of integrity
• Customer service mindset
• Strong, creative problem solving and analytical skills with a strong attention to detail
• Proficient with MS-Office products, specifically Excel
Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
• Competitive pay commensurate with experience: $17.64 to $36.75 per hour (subject to change dependent on physical location)
• Posted salary ranges are made in good faith. TE Connectivity reserves the right to adjust ranges depending on the experience/qualification of the selected candidate as well as internal and external equity.
What TE Connectivity Internship Program offers:
Our internship program gives students the opportunity to work on valuable projects that contribute to the success of their team and build on their classroom experience. Throughout the 10-12 week program, interns will be provided with:
• Onboarding & Orientation
• Professional Development Workshops
• Networking Opportunities
• Operations Experience
• Executive Exposure
TE Connectivity recruits on campus between September and March for Internship positions beginning in May. Once you have applied to a position, your resume and application will be reviewed. If you are selected to move to the next step in the application process, you will be contacted by a recruiter. Once you accept an offer, the onboarding process will begin in January for interns who have committed to offers in the fall semester and upon acceptance for interns who have committed to offers in the spring semester.